Predator-Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predator-Dekaron

Welcome to Predator-Dekaron

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server offline ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GermanWarrior

Server offline ? Empty
PostSubject: Server offline ?   Server offline ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm

I cannot conect

i have install all the patches maybe the server is offline ?
Back to top Go down
belthazor909

Server offline ? Empty
PostSubject: cannot connect to the server    Server offline ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 pm

i have the same problem . i downloaded 3 client then extract them and then downloaded 2 patches and applied .
when run the app form bin folder , the game loads with predator server picture . in account page it shows server predator , but when i put my account id and password which i made in this forum registration , it says cannot connect to the server .
i don't have hemachi or any other software in my pc. if i install hemachi will this game run ?
or without hemachi can play ?
Back to top Go down
mrmonand

Server offline ? Empty
PostSubject: Help   Server offline ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 am

Plz help us admin we need heihachi????? lol!
Back to top Go down
zokel01

zokel01

Server offline ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server offline ?   Server offline ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Yes if u dont have hamachi u need to DL and reg to the game. u dont have hamachi u cant register.

FallenAngel
Back to top Go down
lpha002

Server offline ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server offline ?   Server offline ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:32 am

Hwy how the server offline please turn it online we want to play it please Master?
Back to top Go down
belthazor909

Server offline ? Empty
PostSubject: how to connect    Server offline ? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 pm

i am very new at hemachi . please any1 give me a link or tell me what to do or how to do to connect this server ? i really want to play this server but without a guide i cant do that . please will appreciate if any1 can do that . not for me only but otherrs like me who dont know how to use hemachi . thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server offline ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server offline ?   Server offline ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server offline ?
Page 1 of 1